What is Similar and What is Different Between Three Sixty and Fusion South Bay?
We are often contacted by home buyers interested in both the gated community of Three Sixty as well as Fusion South Bay. Many have just a basic understanding of the two communities and what each has to offer. The two communities have a very different look and vibe. Three Sixty has a real feeling of community with multiple social areas, people always around walking dogs or just going for a stroll…..Fusion has a bit more of a younger commuter feel. This is still a great community feel, but overall it feels a bit more like an area where most are off to work during the day.
- Search the current Three Sixty South Bay homes for sale
- Search the current Fusion South Bay homes for sale
They are quite a bit different so here’s rundown of some of the similarities and differences:
- Both communities are gated complexes
- Both are in the Hollyglen neighborhood of Hawthorne CA
- Both are served by the highly ranked Wiseburn School District
- Both are built after 2005 and still have a fairly new feel to the interiors
- Both offer A/C in all of the homes, townhomes and condos
- All homes have private garages
- Both communities have pool/jacuzzi areas
- Both are great for commuters with freeway access very close by
- Prices: Three Sixty is generally considerably higher priced (for similar square footage) than Fusion.
- The 2021 average sales price of two bedroom homes in Three Sixty was $907,719.
- The 2021 average sales price of two bedroom homes in Fusion was $800,559.
- Variety of Home types: Three sixty has a much larger variety of homes and styles. They have single family style detached homes, townhomes and single level condos. Fusion also has different layouts but not the same variety
- Home Sizes & Layouts: Fusion only has 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Three Sixty ranges from studios to 4 bedrooms
- Amenities & Facilities: While Fusion has a nice pool and spa, small basketball court and small playground…they have the typical feel of gated communties…nice but nothing uncommon. Three Sixty, on the other, has a true resort feel with luxury amenities. This is more like life on vacation with an incredible pool deck with lap pool, fun pool and jacuzzi, BBQ area, community firepit, hotel style lounges (even some cabanas), incredible clubhouse with flatscreen TVs, pool and more. There are also 2 dog parks (big dog/little dog) grassy park areas, playground and paddle tennis/basketball courts. In addition they have a legitimate fitness center with all the bells and whistles of a great gym.
- Community: As mentioned above the two communities just feel a bit different. Fusion’s location is great but due to it’s size (much smaller than 360) and difference of amenities it just doesn’t have the same neighborhood feel. People really seem to know other residents in 360 and that isn’t quite as much the case in Fusion.
- On site management: 360 has an on site manager/office. Fusion does not have an onsite manager
- Size: Three Sixty is much larger with over 600 homes while Fusion has 280 homes. The layout of the communities is much different as well. Fusion is in the shape of an L so it’s long and narrow….360 is more of a large triangle which allows for the community center and pool areas to be more of a hub and gathering spot as everything is centered around those two areas.
Three Sixty spa and pool area Fusion spa and pool
Three Sixty paddle tennis & basketball court Fusion basketball court
Three Sixty fitness center (Fusion does not have fitness center) Fabulous Common Areas of Three Sixty
Clubhose areas in Three Sixty Community spaces in Three Sixty (none in Fusion)