Real Estate in Hermosa Beach CA
If the gated community of Three Sixty South Bay isn’t the only place you’re looking we serve all of the South Bay and Beach Cities as well. Visit our South Bay cities page to see other areas and neighborhoods. Want updated Hermosa Beach real estate news and info? See our Hermosa real estate blog.
If a beach vibe is really what you’re looking for, it just doesn’t get any better than the homes and real estate in Hermosa Beach. All the best of the idyllic So Cal beach lifestyle lies within the one-and-a-half square miles which make up Hermosa Beach. Hermosa Beach has been named as one of the top beach towns and “top small beach towns” in America on multiple occations.
Real estate in Hermosa ranges from one bedroom condos to spectacular beach front homes on The Strand. The city once had a reputation as Manhattan’s somewhat rowdier neighbor to the south but that has long ago ceased to be the case. Hermosa Beach offers a great community feel which isn’t surprising given the size of the city and the fact that there is only one elementary school and one middle school and one under construction. It’s hard not to feel like you know just about everyone in this “small” town.
From a real estate perspective Hermosa Beach is broken into 3 “sections”
- The sand section is closest to the beach and extends from the Strand to Valley Street. As this area is basically sitting on sand and dunes it’s not hard to feel close to the beach and if beachfront luxury living is the lifestyle you seek, check out the beachfront homes for sale on The Strand.
- The “valley” section is generally on the hillside from Valley/Ardmore Streets up to PCH. As it’s west of PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) it still feels very close to the beach and due to the sloping hillside homes can often have some nice ocean views.
- The “hill” section or East Hermosa Beach extends from PCH to Harper in Redondo Beach. It has a nice neighborhood feel and is also a short distance to the beach.
Want an easier way to know about new Hermosa Beach listings? Tell us just a bit about what you’re looking for and we’ll customize a home search and send you email updates whenever a new listing that fits your needs hits the market. Never miss a Hermosa Beach listing again!
- Hermosa Beach Schools
- Hermosa Beach Condos
- The Beach House in Hermosa Beach condo/hotel
- Hermosa Beach Open Houses
- Seaview Villas Panoramic Oceanview Condos
- Recently Sold Homes
- Hermosa Beach Median Home Prices
Its approximate 20,000 residents enjoy endless sunshine and beautiful beaches for swimming, surfing, boating, beach volleyball. Other poputlar activities include running, bicycling and rollerblading on the famous beachfront “Strand”.
Students in grades K-7 attend award winning schools of the Hermosa Beach City School District and have the option of attending either Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach or Redondo Union.