If 360 South Bay isn’t the right fit for you a great option in a similar price range might be Redondo Beach real estate. Many of our clients are looking in both Three Sixty and Redondo Beach. While 360 is great some clients like the location of Redondo Beach better or just think it sounds a bit more prestigious.
- Search Current Homes For Sale By Type
- South Redondo Beach Real Estate
- Search Current Homes for Sale by Neighborhood
- Search Current Homes For Sale by Price
From a real estate perspective, Redondo Beach is broken into two distinct areas….North Redondo which is generally everything north of 190th and South Redondo which is everything south of 190th. North Redondo generally has a greater variety of housing options and prices are generally considerably less than South Redondo. Some of the neighborhoods or areas are the Golden Hills, TRW tract, and the Golden Triangle. Unlike North Redondo, South Redondo extends all of the way to the beach and many homes offer great ocean views. Much of the reason for South Redondo’s increased value is that it feels much closer to the beach and is a bit less densely populated.
Some highlights in South Redondo include the endless ocean and beach activities along the Redondo Pier and Redondo Beach, dining at Old Tony’s, R10, Kincaids and Blue Water Grill in King Harbor, great shopping in the Riviera Village, the Redondo Beach pier, and nature walks at Wilderness Park. Some of the areas of Redondo include North Redondo with an abundance of housing options, South Redondo, the Hollywood Riviera , Brookside Village, the resort living of The Village and Seascape Oceanfront Condominiums, oceanfront condos on the Esplanade and North Redondo Beach with the TRW tract and the Golden Hills.
While Redondo Beach has something to offer everyone, some of the neighboring cities offer a flavor and feel all their own. Visit our South Bay communities page to be taken to a area specific website or page geared specifically for that community. Learn more about each community and what it has to offer. See the homes for sale, recent home sales, community information and more.
Search homes by Price
- Below $500,000
- Between $500,000-$650,000
- Between $650,000-$800,000
- Between $800,000 – $950,000
- Between $950,000 – $1,100,000
- Between $1,100,000 -$1,250,000
- Between $1,250,000 – $1,500,000
- Between $1,500,000 – $1,750,000
- Between $1,750,0000 – $2,000,000
- Between $2,000,000 – $2,500,000
- Above $2,500,000
- Redondo Beach Daily Listing Updates
- Redondo Beach School District
- Recent Redondo Beach Home Sales
- Redondo Beach Median Home Prices
- Redondo Beach Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Oceanfront homes